Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow

Hi All,

It is officially winter here! Yes it has snowed several time and melted, too. But yesterday, it snowed 8 or so inches and it is supposed to snow today and tomorrow, dumping a total of 14 inches. Wow!

Been super busy here. Sorry for no blogs keeping everyone up on everything.

Here are a few pics of the kitties and the snow storm:

Squeakers

Sierra

Sierra and Squeakers playing (or fighting, who can tell???)

Snow Storm - front of the school

Snow Storm - View of my car and parking lot
Snow Storm - View from my window

Snow Storm - On my way in to school today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please enjoy the snow for me. the pix bring back memories of childhod. take lots of winter pix and I will put them on the wall next summerLOL I mighr get over to see your mom at Christmas. wish me luck, Wish you could be here this week but maybe next year. love Aunt Janice& wendedl too