Sunday, October 5, 2008

It is COLD!!!

Yesterday, one of my friends said "Oh it finally feels like fall today." I looked at her and said "Are you crazy? It's freezing and feels like winter to me." LOL

Here is today's ...
AccuWeather.com Quick Look

Currently At 11:11AM
















Mostly Cloudy

48°F RealFeel®
56°F Winds: CLM at 1mph
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 44° F
Pressure: 30.31 in
Visibility: 8 Miles
Tonight
Showers
Low: 43°F RealFeel®: 47°F Sunset: 6:24 PM

It is Freezing! My apartment doesn't have heat yet. The landlord is in the process of changing it from oil to gas. Just have the inspection to complete yet. It is still freezing. He loaned me a space heater until he can get it all up and running.

So I am running, literally running, around my apartment to keep warm. I have a hat, gloves and scarf on, too. LOL

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?????


4 comments:

Kristi said...

brrrrrr! what r u doing there?

Gidget said...

I am freezing my *$$ off! LOL An learning good stuff!

Kristi said...

lol

Anonymous said...

got address....learn what to do to get to your blog..sorry but it is in the 70's here...should put you into holiday mood...mom