Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3 Shoots

Well yesterday was full of shoots. I shot one assignment from 8am until 11:30am with a DSLR (Canon 5D). Then ate lunch (quickly). Then from 1pm to 3:30pm with a medium format camera with film. Then the last shoot with the medium format camera with film again from 3:30pm until 7pm. That was a lot. It was fun, but I was definitely a spent puppy. Had pizza with 2 other classmates, but don't really remember the conversation. LOL

Today I got my first assignment back. I received full credit. The grading is a bit unconventional. Instead of grades , we get a potential dollar value that the assignment is worth. Then when we receive the assignment back, it has comments as well as the dollar amount that you received.

Anyway, I got a grade of $500, full credit. Yippee!

As soon as we get into more of the technical stuff, I can scan my assignments and maybe post some stuff. Does anyone want to see some of the images????

The kitties are running around like crazies. It is hilarious. They sound like horse on the hardwood floor. I live on the second floor and keep telling them I am going to get in trouble because they are so loud. LOL!

Well I need to go to bed. I am pretty tired.

Love ya all!

Gidget

No comments: