Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Apartment

I finally was able to take some pics of my apartment here in Mass. I have to admit it is one of the most luxurious apartments that I have ever lived in. There are 16 windows. Can you believe that???

Anyway, tell me what you think of it. I have been furnacing it with stuff off of Craig's List. Most of the stuff has been from their free list. Love FREE stuff!!!

So here it is: (Sierra and Squeakers followed me to each room to get their pics takens. It was funny.)

Living room - Free couch, Free Chair and Free TV. (Just got a free recliner after I took this picture. Actually it is still in my car. LOL)















Dining room - No furniture! :( But there is a built-in window seat!
















Kitchen - I have a dining table and 3 chairs off camera! (Craig's list $40!!!)















Pantry - Check out the full size window in the pantry. LOL




















Bedroom - There are actually 3 windows in the bedroom. Love it!!!















Bathroom - And another window!




















Sierra and Squeaker's room (spare room) -



















Sun porch - It was night when I took the pictures, but you get the idea! The kitties have access to the porch from a window in the kitchen. Fun for them!!!

No comments: