Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday

Today starts our second week in classes. Everyday is so jam-packed with lots of stuff to learn. Today was no exception. I was ready to go to bed at 8pm. I am forcing myself to stay up so that I don't wake up a 4am and it is only 9:30pm.

Tomorrow we are shooting "outside portraits" in the park along the river. Should be lots of fun with a little stress added in there. We are shooting with a Mamiya 645 with a film back. (for those of you who are up on all the camera stuff. LOL) The assignment is to take a series of 9 shots. We have 16 shots on the film and have to do the assignment with only the one roll. So no major mess ups!!! ;}

When we start shooting with a digital back, I can post some of the shots so you all can see them.

*Hey if you all know of a photographer that you like their work, send me her/his name on the blog. I am looking to find lots of photographers work for a project.

*Anyone have any ideas of what I can do for a self portrait? Send me some ideas!!!

Anyway, short note tonight. Good night.

P.S. I'll make sure I have more interesting things as the days go on. If I don't maybe you all will. LOL

P.S.S. If you find a typo this is what you should do: Get Over IT! LOL

Love ya all!

No comments: