Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Digital back

We got our digital back for the Mamiya camera today. Now we are going to shoot digital with the medium format camera. I know this may sound like I am talking Greek, just nod your head and say "WOW" and know that I am excited. If you do know what all that is... Isn't that cool!!!

It only shoots RAW files, but I think we are learning how to convert them so that I can post some on my blog soon.

It was a beautiful day today. The leaves are starting to change. Near the grocery store there is a row of trees that are pure bright yellow. I am going to work on getting a good shoot this weekend.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

Love ya all.

Gidget

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like the comment section of your blog is a little sad. Hmmm...ok, I will try to remember to come on over. Looks like you have been having a great time doing lots of shoots. I'm really proud of how well you are doing so far. Can't believe all the free furniture you have been getting. That is so funny.

Just got done with a seminar this weekend. It was pretty crazy. Got to see my dad, on the other side. hehe - haven't seen him for 18 yrs, so that was interesting. Oh, btw, we are going to have a cold front here tonight - news says get out the blankets. It is going to be down to 73 - lol. Got to love it. Sadly, after you get used to being here, 73 does feel cold. Can't imagine how you are feeling out there with that weather, although it is just beginning for you. You will get used to it though since you will be out shooting a lot.

K, love you lots.